More Fun With Actors
How many actors does it take to change a lightbulb?
1) One. They hate to share the spotlight.
2) One to change it, and 99 to stand there saying, “I could have done it better.”
3) Just one. He stands there, and the world revolves around him.
4) That depends on what the script says.
5) He just holds it, and the world revolves around him.
6) Doesn’t the stage manager do that?
7) Well, first I have to know the lightbulb’s motivation…
8) How many straight actors does it take to screw in a lightbulb? Both of them.
What did the snowman and his wife put over their baby’s crib?
Q: What did the snowman and his wife put over their baby’s crib?
A: A snowmobile!
Why are men so smart during sex?
Cause they’re plugged into a genius!
Our Four Sons
Four guys went golfing; one went in the clubhouse to pay while the others waited at the first tee. One of the guys says, “I’m so proud of my son. He is a stock broker and he’s made enought that he just gave away a huge portfolio.” The next guy said, “I’m so proud of my son. He’s a car dealer and he’s doing so well, he just gave away a Ferrari.” The third guy says, “I’m so proud of my son. He’s got enough money that he just gave away a million-dollar home.”
Just as the third guy fininshes talking, the fourth guy joins them and asks, “What are you guys talking about?’
“Just about how good our sons are doing,” the three men replied. “Well, my son is doing very well,” says the fourth man, “He’s a male stripper and just last week he got a huge portfolio, a Ferrari and a million-dollar home.”
Lost in the baloon
Two men are flying in a captive balloon. The wind is ugly and they come away from their course and they have no idea where they are.
So they go down to 15 m above ground and ask a passing wanderer. “Could you tell us where we are?”
“You are in a balloon.”
So the one pilot to the other:
“The answer is perfectly right and absolutely useless. The man must be an economist”
“Then you must be businessmen”, answers the man.
“That’s right! How did you know?”
“You have such a good view from where you are and yet you don’t know where you are!”