It was the first day of school (in US) and a new student, Suzuki, the son of a Japanese businessman, entered the fourth grade.
The teacher said, “Let’s begin by reviewing some American history. Who said ‘Give me Liberty, or give me death?’” She saw a sea of blank faces, except for that of Suzuki, who had his hand up. “Patrick Henry, 1775.”
“Very good! Who said, “Government of the people, by the people, for the people shall not perish from the earth’”? Again, no response except from Suzuki: “Abraham Lincoln, 1863.”
The teacher snapped at the class, “Class, you should be ashamed. Suzuki, who is new to our country, knows more about its history than you do.”
She heard a loud whisper: “F—–g Japanese.” “Who said that?” she demanded.
Suzuki put his hand up. “Lee Iacocca, 1982,”
At that point, a student in the back sighed, “I’m gonna puke!” The teacher glares and asks “All right! Now who said that?”
Again, Suzuki says “George Bush to Japanese Prime Minister, 1991.” Now furious, another student yells, “Oh yeah! Suck this!”
Suzuki jumps out of his chair waving his hand and shouts to the teacher, “Bill Clinton, to Monica Lewinsky, 1997.”
Q: How many unemployed actors does it take to change a light bulb?
A: One hundred. One to change it, and ninety-nine to stand around and say, “Hey, I could’ve done that!”
Shopping More Interesting
Get boxes of condoms & randomly put them in peoples’ carts when they aren’t looking.
2. Set all the alarm clocks to go off at 10 minute intervals.
3. Make a trail of apple juice on the floor to the rest rooms.
4. Walk up to a store employee and tell him/her in an official tone,’I think we have a code 3 in housewares,’ and see what happens.
5. Put a box of Smarties on lay-away.
6. Move ‘CAUTION WET FLOOR’ signs to carpetted areas.
7. Set up a tent in the sports section; tell others you’ll only invite them if they bring pillows from the bedding department.
8. When someone asks if they can help you, begin to cry and ask ‘Why won’t you people leave me alone?’
9. Look right into the security camera and use it as a mirror while you pick your nose.
10. While handling guns in the sports section, ask the clerk if the gun comes with anti depressant prescriptions?
11. Dart around suspiciously while humming the theme from ‘Mission Impossible’.
12. In the auto department practice your Madonna look using different size funnels.
13. Hide in the clothing rack and when people browse through say ‘PICK ME! PICK ME!!!!!!
14. When an announcement comes over the loud speaker assume the fetal position and scream ‘NO! NO! It’s those voices again’.
15. Go into the fitting room and yell real loud ……’Hey we’re out of toilet paper in here!
Show the map again!
A guy is walking along the shoreline at the beach wearing just a pair of cutoff jeans. Sure enough he kicks up a bottle, pulls the cork, and out comes the Genie to give him one wish. He pulls out a map of the Middle East, and asks the Genie if he can bring Peace to this part of the World.
The Genie pales, and says “Master, these people have been at war since time began. It is their nature, the very fiber of their lives. What you ask is totally impossible. It is probably the only wish I cannot grant you. Ask for anything else and I will make it happen.”
“OK”, the dude says, “tomorrow morning have my wife awaken me, with the best blow job I’ve ever had, on her own, without my begging and pleading. Because SHE LIKES IT, because SHE WANTS TO, because IT TURNS HER ON!!”
The Genie shakes his head and says “LET ME SEE THAT MAP AGAIN!”
A Relative Term
If Barbie is so popular, why do you have to buy her friends?