Yo mama so ugly, when she walks down the street in September, people say “Damn, is it Halloween already?”
Are you ready to read aloud the best Howl-various Halloween Jokes that can make kids and adults cackle with laughter?
It is the best way to get into some real excitement by sharing Halloween jokes because this pandemic has reduced the joy of family gatherings. However, you can bring the excitement back by sharing funny Halloween jokes that incorporate all of your favorite Halloween-themed icons, such as witches, skeletons, ghosts, and werewolves.
- What kind of tie does a ghost wear to a party?
- What do you get when you cross a vampire and a snowman?
- What do ghosts add to their morning cereal?
- What does daddy ghost say to his family when driving?
- Some Halloween Quickies
- Twick or Treat
- 10 Things That Sound Dirty at Halloween but Aren’t
- The Thirteen Days of Halloween
Latest Halloween Jokes
10. She’s a goblin!
9. I’d like to get a little something in the sack tonight.
8. Just get on your hands and knees and bob your head.
7. She’s got a couple of nice pumpkins on her porch
6. If you just lick it, it’ll last longer.
5. Let me see your big sack!
4. Can I eat your Zagnuts?
3. Have your mom check it before you put it in your mouth.
2. You scared me stiff!
AND THE NUMBER ONE THING THAT SOUNDS DIRTY BUT ISN”T…..
1. He’s got Candy spread out on the living room floor!
Q: What does daddy ghost say to his family when driving?
A: Fasten your sheet belts…
On Halloween, this woman opens her door to find the most adorable little girl, with golden blond hair and the biggest blue eyes. She was dressed as an witch, and was just delightful.
The woman said, “What are you supposed to say sweetheart?”
The little girl looks up at the woman and says… “Twick or Tweat!”
The woman thinks this is just adorable, and she calls her husband to come to the door.
The woman say to the child, “Go ahead honey say it just one more time.”
Once again the little Angel looks up and says, “Twick or Tweat!”
The husband agrees with his wife, this little witch is just the cutest thing.
The woman picks an apple from the Treat Bowl, shines it up with her apron, and drops it into the little girl’s Treat Bag.
The little witch looks in her bag then looks up at the woman and says…
“Thanks lady, you just boke my $@*!#^% cookies!”
Q: What do ghosts add to their morning cereal?